Crystal Care Touching Lives Foundation (CCTLF). is a non-governmental organization (NGO) and charity organization committed to supporting the needs and aspirations of the underprivileged and the vulnerable ones in the society.
A world where individuals get equal opportunities to meet their basic needs, get access to basic amenities and fulfil their purpose irrespective of location, social strata and life happenings.
To restore smiles to the faces of the disadvantaged (especially orphans, widows and the needy) across Africa, beginning with Nigeria while advocating for Equal access to Healthcare and Education for all.
Our cardinal areas of concern are:
1. Reaching out (visits) to Orphanages so as to give the children support and a sense of belonging.
2. Periodic Tours of Hospitals so as to provide financial assistance for patients who cannot afford their medical bills.
3. Provision of Empowerment Programmes for women and Youth in areas of skill acquisition so as to be productive and useful to themselves.
4. Free Medical Outreach to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) and those living in rural areas with poor health conditions.
5. Health/Social Awareness Campaigns in our Post-Primary and Tertiary Institutions so as to reduce the prevalence rate of STDs HIV/AIDS and infant mortality rate in Nigeria.
6. Provision of Scholarship/School Fees to students with high Intelligent Quotients (IQs) who are either orphans or from disadvantaged backgrounds.
7. Provision of Grants to widows and Orphans for Small-Scale Businesses.
This our aims and objectives
- To assist the poor and the less privileged in the society.
- To assist the vulnerable in the society in areas where their right have been trampled upon or denied.
- To create empowerment schemes for people, mostly those in the rural areas through awareness programmes in relation to healthcare needs.
- To form a formidable forum towards fostering peace, unity, tolerance, and development in the area of reproductive health, community and the society at large.
- To create scholarship schemes to support and cater for the academic needs of the disadvantaged. 6. To create enabling environment where members of the society can acquire skills in choice areas of trade free of charge so as to make them self-reliant, and to reduce over dependency on government.